Saturday 13th August | Saturday 20th August
- Hosting up to 1,000 people per night
- Street food vendors (13th August) and a hog roast (20th August)
- Just £18.95 per ticket for the street food, and £16.45 for the hog roast.
- Price includes 2 drinks vouchers and live entertainment at Nottingham Hockey Centre
Saturday 13th August
We’ve teamed up with Nottingham’s number 1 street food specialist, Bombay Fresh, to provide an authentic street food experience at the hockey centre. Don’t miss out on a fantastic evening with live entertainment by Rob Earlam from the Burgundy’s,, street food and drinks with your team mates.
Saturday 20th August
We’ve also teamed up with ‘The Snobby Butcher’, Johnny Pusztai, who’s one of the most renowned butchers in Nottingham, drawing on his Hungarian roots. Johnny will be putting on a hog roast at the hockey centre at the culmination of the World Cups.
The ticket price includes food, 2 drinks vouchers and live entertainment from Nottingham Artist, Josh Kemp.
- A hog roast cob with apple sauce and stuffing, apple cider gravy, a Louisiana style sauce or a hoisin Asian sauce.
- Plant based veggie burgers.