The Masters World Hockey World Cups official socials have been announced, to take place over the course of the competitions in August 2022.
Hosted at Nottingham Hockey Centre, and the Old Cold Store, Nottingham’s newest live music venue in the heart of Nottingham, the socials promise to be an extraordinary celebration of Masters Hockey.
The socials will be hosted ever night of the tournament, with Nottingham Hockey Centre hosting a street food vendor, and a hog roast, and the Old Cold Store hosting live music, good food, and drink in the heart of Nottingham.
Old Cold Store Socials
Friday 12th August | Sunday 14th August | Monday 15th August | Tuesday 16th August | Wednesday 17th August | Thursday 18th August | Friday 20th August
- Hosting up to 200 people per night
- Live music from local musician, Steve McGill
- 2 pints of Castle Rock Ale, medium house wine, or soft drinks, included in the ticket price
- Chilli and rice, nachos and gips (with vegan and gluten free options)
- Just £18 per ticket
Nottingham Hockey Centre Socials
Saturday 13th August | Saturday 20th August
- Hosting up to 1,000 people per night
- Street food vendors (13th August) and a hog roast (20th August)
- Just £10 per ticket for 13th August, and £15 per ticket for 20th August